Facilities 7 software demo
Some software features
|Internet based||Meets ICBI software standards|
|MS SQL Database||Operates on SaaS (Software as a Service) platform|
|Multiple associations capability||No huge up front cost, just a modest annual license fee|
|Multiple category and component levels||Excel import /export capability|
|Ability for Multiple “What If” Funding Scenarios||Dozens of standard reports|
|Flexible financial modeling capability||Export Reports to Word, Excel or Adobe Acrobat|
|Master component list capability||Import images|
|Unit tracking capability||History tracking capability|
|Group purchase capability|
To start demo -
Please follow the link below, which will guide you to install an interface on your local computer that links to the online system.
If you receive any warning message from your computer about possible malware from this link, be advised that this is simply a result of your local computer settings and the fact that this is an "exe" (executable) file. Many computers issues warnings for ALL "exe" files. There is no malware associated with this file.
You will need to enter the license number F7D1001 and the license access key 69C01 13E5F 39407.
Instructions are below that will guide you through the primary functions of the software. Training modules are available on our website at http://facilities7.com/3-reserves/29-f7-training-modules. Please call Gary Porter at 877.304.6700 for further instructions or to answer any questions that you may have.
This is a full, "live" version of the software. You can make any component additions or changes, modify the funding plan, and generate reports. Do NOT enter any personal information, as this demo property is available to the public.
Facilities 7 Reserve Study Software DEMO INSTRUCTIONS
These instructions are provided as a self-guided tour of the basic features of a single property license
1) Once in the system <click> the Manager [button]. Sample Planned Development is the displayed property. Select Definition from the menu. This is where properties are configured. In each Definition screen the system requires certain information for configuring the property. <click> the Next [button] in upper right corner or select from main menu to go to the next screen. Review Property Criteria, then continue to <click> the Next [button] to view the rest of the Definition process.
2) Close out Definition and select Work Area in the menu. Work area is where component data is entered and the final report is produced. Review the Analysis Information displayed at the top of the screen. Your component list is displayed by default on the View Reserve Items portion of the screen.
3) Select New Reserve Item from the menu and the New Reserve Item [box] will appear with Common Area <clicked> and logistical selected. <click> OK. Review the screen for familiarity.
The information can now be entered into the New Reserve Item screen:
Estimated Useful Life
You can enter either service date (date acquired) and useful life, or enter remaining useful life (enter the number of Years and Months until this item will be replaced in the Replace Yr:Mn field [02:00 two years, no months]). Finally, enter the quantity in the quantity field and the Measurement Basis. <click> the red X in the right corner and <click> no to close out this screen.
4) Once all the reserve components (items) have been entered, it is time to create and optimize the financial plan. In the View menu select Cash Flow and this will change the view screen. Select "Annual" to see funding table or "Chart" to see chart format presentation. Select Global Parameters from the Main menu. This is where you enter cash balances, assessments, and other financial information. Review the Global Parameter screens by <clicking> through the next button in the upper right corner.
5) Once the financial plan is finalized you can begin production of the report.
6) Select Reports from the Main menu. To preview any reports, select the report and the configuration and <click> the Report Preview [button] on the top left menu. The Report Preview screen will appear. Reports can be printed by <clicking> the Print icon on the menu. You may also export the report to Word, Excel, or Adobe Acrobat.
To include any exhibit as part of a multi-exhibit report, save to Report Builder for final report production.
7) Return to Work Area and select Image Manager to review how images can be imported, named and saved.
8) Return to Work Area main menu and select Report Writer for producing documents. Select "Property Reports" and "Reserve Study Summary." <click> Edit to open Report Editor for the current template selected. The provided Report Templates, which contain existing data and image merge fields, can be edited with additional merge fields added by selecting Merge Field List from the Template menu. Once a template document is finished, it can be printed, saved in the system and as Word document. If the document is saved in the Report Builder menu (top left), it is available in Report Builder for the final report.
9) Select Report Builder for production of the final report. Template documents that have been saved to Report Builder will appear in the left column. To build the report, documents and reports from the left column are added to the right column. Once finished, <click> Report Preview [button] in menu and Report Preview will appear. In the Report menu select Save and the report will be saved as a PDF. Or, the document can be saved as a Word, Excel, or Adobe document.